mbacollegespune.in













Monday 24 November 2014

Samsung Galaxy S I896 I897 Captivate hard reset


  Hello
  Today I'll show you how to reset your Samsung Galaxy S I896 I897 Captivate.Use this option if you don't know your pattern lock or pin lock or if your phone has some trouble.Warning!All user data will be lost!


  Power off your phone
  Press together volume up + volume down + power key until Samsung logo appears on the screen



  Select with volume keys "delete all data" and press power key to confirm


  Select "yes" and press power key to confirm


  Wait until format ends
  Press power button to confirm "reboot"


  Wait until the phone restarts
  That's it!
  For more details you can watch the entire video here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy2G3tIHZiA

Android Mobile Doctor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013-2015 Android Mobile Doctor.