mbacollegespune.in













Tuesday 9 June 2015

REPAIR SHOPS: iPhone 6 Liquid Damage Low Repair Success Rate?


I've been fixing phones over 20 years and i was wondering if any other
repair shops notice the low success rate of bringing back a liquid
damaged iPhone 6?


I had a 70% success rate with with all phones, including iPhone 5
Series(80% with 5s), 4 series, and most other Samsung, Motorola, and
LG's.


I use all the typical solutions including ultrasonic with IPA, as I did
with the others; but for some reason the iPhone 6 is noticebly lower,
maybe 10-20%. Most up them don't fire up at all, and if they do, get hot
under the shield just up from the SIM card housing.


My board guy got out of the business, so I'm really at a loss here. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Android Mobile Doctor

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013-2015 Android Mobile Doctor.